Versions equipped with safety device for temperature control and to disable dispensing in the event of alteration.
Sensor that detects the dropping of the product from the spiral, allowing a new command in the event the product fails to drop.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
The refrigeration unit of food models guarantees maintenance of 3°C so that many different perishable foods can be stored correctly.
ARIA M, automatic spiral refrigerated 3° C vending machine for the sale of snacks, confectionary, sandwiches, yogurts and other fresh perishable foodstuffs, cans and bottles.
- Elegant design with the door frame in anodized aluminum.
- Wide product delivery area ”push” for large products.
- Great versatility of configurations that allows multiple combinations, able to satisfy the different sales requests for a wide range of products.
- Slave version works together with a hot drinks or snack&food master machine, that hold the selection panel and a single payment system.
- Slave models can be combined with 2 machines among hot beverage or snack & food with a sole payment system in the master version.
- Foamed vending machine to ensure complete isolation and avoid
unnecessary losses of energy consumption.
- Large window display with led with double glazed glass that shows off the products to maximum advantage.
- Window with anti-condensation resistance.
- Adjustable tray height.
- Specific tray for triangular sandwiches on the food version.
- Door lock with programmable code.
- Anti-theft product delivery door.
- Products drop sensor.
- Standard multi-protocol electronics.
- Compatible with telemetry.