Filtered water dispenser connected directly to mains water. With a simple gesture, it is possible to choose between still or sparkling fresh water and fill a flask/glass with clean and monitored water directly from the distributor.
- Master/slave management via machines fitted with touch screens. This facilitates communication of the functions of the water module for the end user.
- Selection takes place via a touch-screen menu with the possibility of choosing between still or sparkling fresh water.
- Distribution area that allows the use of containers of up to 220 mm in height, and which lights up for the product removal.
- Slow descent sliding door.
- Suitable for use by minors or disabled people in accordance with current regulations.
- This module allows the utmost flexibility in installation in accordance with the requirements of the chosen location.
- Sensor to detect the presence of a glass/flask.
- Incoming water pressure regulation with pressure gauge.
- Volume meters for incoming and distributed water.
- Sampling tap for the taking of samples for Health and Safety inspections.
- Set-up for connection to a CO2 tank of up to 10 kg via dedicated connector.
- Safety lock for the gas tank.
- Adjustment of incoming CO2 pressure for the gas system.
Disinfection and debacterization:
- 16 W UV lamp for incoming water.
- 4.5 + 4.5 W lamp for distributed water.
Filtration, reduction of chemical pollutants and unpleasant odours::
- Composite filter cartridge supplied.
- Possibility to fit a second unit for the water filter to use as a water softener.
- Water module sanitisation kit.
- Motorised door kit.
- Cup holder kit.
- Dual sensor kit (required for cup holder kit).