Filtered water dispenser connected directly to mains water. The module can be easily installed by completing the Vending Solutions offer with an additional service highly appreciated by user and very simple to use: one touch to choose between still or sparkling fresh water and fill a flask/glass with clean and controlled water.
- Elegant design with the door frame in anodized aluminum.
- Distribution area that allows the use of containers of up to 220 mm in height, and which lights up for the product removal.
- Slow descent sliding door.
- Suitable for use by minors or disabled people in accordance with current regulations.
- Touch: 7” touchscreen display customisable.
- Anti-vandalism coin insertion.
- Slave version works together with a hot drinks equipped with a Touchscreen display.
- Selection takes place via a touch-screen menu with the possibility of choosing between still or sparkling fresh water.
- This module allows the utmost flexibility in installation in accordance with the requirements of the chosen location.
- Sensor to detect the presence of a glass/flask.
- Incoming water pressure regulation with pressure gauge.
- Volume meters for incoming and distributed water.
- Sampling tap for the taking of samples for Health and Safety inspections.
- Set-up for connection to a CO2 tank of up to 10 kg via dedicated connector.
- Safety lock for the gas tank.
- Adjustment of incoming CO2 pressure for the gas system.
Disinfection and debacterization
- 16 W UV lamp for incoming water.
- 4.5 + 4.5 W lamp for distributed water.
Filtration, reduction of chemical pollutants and unpleasant odours
- Composite filter cartridge supplied.
- Possibility to fit a second unit for the water filter to use as a water softener.
- Water module sanitisation kit.
- Motorised door kit.
- Cup holder kit.
- Dual sensor kit (required for cup holder kit).