- Elegant design with the door frame in anodized aluminum.
- Distribution area that allows the use of containers of up to 220 mm in height, and which lights up for the product removal
- Slow descent sliding door.
- Suitable for use by minors or disabled people in accordance with current regulations.
- Touch: 7” touchscreen display customisable.
- Anti-vandalism coin insertion.
- Slave version works together with a hot drinks equipped with a Touchscreen display.
- Selection takes place via a touch-screen menu with the possibility of choosing between still or sparkling fresh water.
- This module allows the utmost flexibility in installation in accordance with the requirements of the chosen location.
- Sensor to detect the presence of a glass/flask.
- Incoming water pressure regulation with pressure gauge.
- Volume meters for incoming and distributed water.
- Sampling tap for the taking of samples for Health and Safety inspections.
- Set-up for connection to a CO2 tank of up to 10 kg via dedicated connector.
- Safety lock for the gas tank.
- Adjustment of incoming CO2 pressure for the gas system.
Disinfection and debacterization
- 16 W UV lamp for incoming water.
- 4.5 + 4.5 W lamp for distributed water.
Filtration, reduction of chemical pollutants and unpleasant odours
- Composite filter cartridge supplied.
- Possibility to fit a second unit for the water filter to use as a water softener.
- Water module sanitisation kit.
- Motorised door kit.
- Cup holder kit.
- Dual sensor kit (required for cup holder kit).