Versions equipped with safety device for temperature control and to disable dispensing in the event of alteration.
Sensor that detects the dropping of the product from the spiral, allowing a new command in the event the product fails to drop.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
The refrigeration unit of food models guarantees maintenance of 3°C so that many different perishable foods can be stored correctly.
VISTA L, automatic spiral refrigerated 3° C vending machine for the sale of snacks, confectionary, sandwiches, yogurts and other fresh perishable foodstuffs, cans and bottles available in slave version.
- Works together with a hot drinks or snack&food master machine, that hold the selection panel and a single payment system.
- Pull product delivery area illuminated in picking phase product by the user.
- Door with extruded aluminum frame.
- Adjustable tray height.
- Specific tray for triangular sandwiches.
- Product delivery door locking system, when the machine is in stand by.
- Large window illuminated by led.
- Low-emissivity glaze.
- Machine cabinet foamed to ensure complete isolation and prevent
leakage with unnecessary energy consumption.
- Door lock with programmable code.
- Automatic self diagnostic control system.
- Products drop sensor.
- Refrigeration unit with a powered compressor easily accessible and removable.
- Standard multi-protocol electronics.
- Compatible with telemetry.