ESPRESSO COFFEE GROUP
Espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
BREWING UNIT VARIABLE CHAMBER
Variable chamber coffee group (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
SENSOR DETECTION CUP
Sensor that signals the presence of cups and offers the possibility of dispensing a drink directly into the mug.
LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING
LED technology improves efficiency, reduces consumption and guarantees aesthetically pleasing and functional lighting.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
LEI700, automatic 700 cups vending machine for hot and cold drinks. Designed for easily change the selection panel and for being suitable for different locations.
- Attractive and modern design with aluminium profiles and backlighted upper lexan.
- Great modularity with 3 interchangeable user interfaces:
Easy: standard membrane keypad with 24 large buttons.
Smart: touchscreen saw technology selection panel (surface acoustic wave), with 24 wide backlighted selections.
Touch: monitor 21,5” FULL HD with touch screen technology able to play multimedia contents.
- Two push buttons for sugar dosage.
- End selection acoustic signal.
- 32 digit alphanumeric LCD displays.
- Light path to guide the user during the purchase process: coin introduction, cup station and change giver.
- Wide cup station (high 155mm).
- In compliance with standard of access for disabled people.
- Version with traditional espresso brewer: espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
- Version with variable chamber coffee group (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
- Sugar canister, stirrers dispenser, cup dispenser and cup station are on an exctractable arm to allow the access to the product canisters and to make the internal maintenance operations easier.
- Standard serpentine kit for tea on all versions.
- Cup dispenser adjustable to various diameters (from 70 to 71 mm) and dispenser for 90 or 105 mm stirrers.
- Switching power supply that guarantees total stability of the instant product dose and complete electric safety protections.
- Standard multi-protocol electronics.
- Compatible with telemetry.