ESPRESSO COFFEE GROUP
Espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
BREWING UNIT VARIABLE CHAMBER
Variable chamber coffee group (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
SENSOR DETECTION CUP
Sensor that signals the presence of cups and offers the possibility of dispensing a drink directly into the mug.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
LEI600, automatic vending machine for hot drinks with 600 cups capacity. Designed to easily interchange the push-button panel and adapt to different locations.
WATER TO GO MODULE SLAVE, filtered water dispenser connected directly to mains water. The module can be easily installed by completing the Vending Solutions offer with an additional service highly appreciated by user and very simple to use: one touch to choose between still or sparkling fresh water and fill a flask/glass with clean and controlled water.
- Great modularity with 3 interchangeable user interfaces:
Easy: standard membrane keypad, with 24 large buttons.
Smart: touchscreen technology selection panel, with 24 wide backlighted selections.
Touch: monitor 21,5” FULL HD with touch screen technology able to play multimedia contents.
- Display LCD 3.5” customizable (available on Easy and Smart version).
- Compatible to use a mug instead of a disposable cup (optional sensor kit).
- Customizable sugar dosage.
- End selection acoustic signal.
- Slow falling product dispensing door.
WATER TO GO MODULE
- Elegant design with the door frame in anodized aluminum.
- Distribution area that allows the use of containers of up to 220 mm in height, and which lights up for the product removal.
- Slow descent sliding door.
- Suitable for use by minors or disabled people in accordance with current regulations.
- Touch: 7” touchscreen display customisable.
- Anti-vandalism coin insertion.
- Slave version works together with a hot drinks equipped with a Touchscreen display.
- Selection takes place via a touch-screen menu with the possibility of choosing between still or sparkling fresh water.
- Version with vacuum coffee bean hopper (VH): Thanks to this system, the coffee bean hopper is kept under vacuum (even during the dispensing of the coffee bean dose) and allows a better conservation of the flavors.
- Version with traditional espresso brewer (ES): espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
- Version with variable chamber coffee brewer (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
- Reinforced cabinet with anti-vandal hinges and door look with programmable code.
- Standard serpentine kit for tea on all versions.
- Cup dispenser adjustable to various diameters (from 70 to 71 mm) and dispenser for 90 or 105 mm stirrers.
- Compatible with telemetry.
- Upper and lower lexan : predisposition led backlight.
WATER TO GO MODULE
- This module allows the utmost flexibility in installation in accordance with the requirements of the chosen location.
- Sensor to detect the presence of a glass/flask.
- Incoming water pressure regulation with pressure gauge.
- Volume meters for incoming and distributed water.
- Sampling tap for the taking of samples for Health and Safety inspections.
- Set-up for connection to a CO2 tank of up to 10 kg via dedicated connector.
- Safety lock for the gas tank.
- Adjustment of incoming CO2 pressure for the gas system.
Disinfection and debacterization
- 16 W UV lamp for incoming water.
- 4.5 + 4.5 W lamp for distributed water.
Filtration, reduction of chemical pollutants and unpleasant odours
- Composite filter cartridge supplied.
- Possibility to fit a second unit for the water filter to use as a water softener.
- Water module sanitisation kit.
- Motorised door kit.
- Cup holder kit.
- Dual sensor kit (required for cup holder kit).