ESPRESSO COFFEE GROUP
Espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
BREWING UNIT VARIABLE CHAMBER
Variable chamber coffee group (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
VACUUM COFFEE BEAN HOPPER
The coffee bean hopper is kept under vacuum and allows a better conservation of the flavors.
SENSOR DETECTION CUP
Sensor that signals the presence of cups and offers the possibility of dispensing a drink directly into the mug.
Versions equipped with safety device for temperature control and to disable dispensing in the event of alteration.
Sensor that detects the dropping of the product from the spiral, allowing a new command in the event the product fails to drop.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
The refrigeration unit of food models guarantees maintenance of 3°C so that many different perishable foods can be stored correctly.
Kit UV-C sanitising the hot beverages cup station area. Reduces contamination by viruses and bacteria by 99%.
LEI600, automatic vending machine for hot drinks with 600 cups capacity. Designed to easily interchange the push-button panel and adapt to different locations.
ARIA L EVO, automatic spiral refrigerated vending machine for the sale of snacks, cans & bottles, sandwiches, yogurts and other fresh perishable foodstuffs; available in master or slave version.
LEI600 TOUCH 21” can hold the Coffee To Go module, an innovative system that can dispense up to 200 lids for cups measuring 80 mm in diameter and 400 stirrers.
In addition, the same units contains 6 drawers equipped with 2 spirals for dispensing mini-snacks to go with the chosen beverage.
- Great modularity with 3 interchangeable user interfaces:
Easy: standard membrane keypad, with 24 large buttons.
Smart: touchscreen technology selection panel, with 24 wide backlighted selections.
Touch: monitor 21,5” FULL HD with touch screen technology able to play multimedia contents.
- Display LCD 3.5” customizable (available on Easy and Smart version).
- Compatible to use a mug instead of a disposable cup (optional sensor kit).
- Customizable sugar dosage.
- End selection acoustic signal.
- Slow falling product dispensing door.
ARIA L EVO
- Elegant design with the door frame in anodized aluminum.
- Spacious dispensing compartment for large products, with transparent window and lighting to highlight the delivered product.
- Great versatility of configurations that allows multiple combinations, able to satisfy the different sales requests for a wide range of products.
- Illuminated alphanumeric selection keypad with 12 push buttons.
- Wide 3.5” TFT LCD customisable colour display.
- Coin introduction and refund system standard.
- Slave version works together with a hot drinks or snack&food master machine, that hold the selection panel and a single payment system.
- Version with vacuum coffee bean hopper (VH): Thanks to this system, the coffee bean hopper is kept under vacuum (even during the dispensing of the coffee bean dose) and allows a better conservation of the flavors.
- Version with traditional espresso brewer (ES): espresso coffee made in compliance with Italian tradition.
- Version with variable chamber coffee brewer (ESV): doses from 7 to 14 gr. Ensures optimum pressing and brewing conditions.
- Reinforced cabinet with anti-vandal hinges and door look with programmable code.
- Standard serpentine kit for tea on all versions.
- Cup dispenser adjustable to various diameters (from 70 to 71 mm) and dispenser for 90 or 105 mm stirrers.
- Compatible with telemetry.
- Upper and lower lexan : predisposition led backlight.
ARIA L EVO
- From 6 to 7 trays, 8 spirals.
- Supplied with a kit including 8 products holders and 1 bottle stop.
- Dispenser insulation made using a material with a high thermal insulation coefficient.
- Large window illuminated by white LED bars, and made with tempered glass, enabling the products to be displayed optimally.
- Window with anti-condensation resistance.
- Adjustable tray layout: 7.5 mm pitch between the fixing holes of the
tray guides for a more flexible internal configuration.
- Anti-theft product delivery door.
- Products drop sensor.
- Product drop sensor.
- LED lighting in the product delivery area.
- Dispensing controlled by sensors.
- The lids and snacks go down a chute to the collection compartment.
- Automatic delivery area door.