Versions equipped with safety device for temperature control and to disable dispensing in the event of alteration.
Sensor that detects the dropping of the product from the spiral, allowing a new command in the event the product fails to drop.
ENERGY SAVING MODE
Device for programming time bands when boiler temperature is lowered and energy consumption reduced.
The refrigeration unit of food models guarantees maintenance of 3°C so that many different perishable foods can be stored correctly.
ARIA XL and ARIA PLUS XL offer exceptional performance in terms of product capacity, giving users an extensive choice. In addition, with the antivandalism protection system, these vending machines can be placed risk-free in high-traffic locations such as railway or underground stations.
- Sophisticated design, with a large display panel and white cell interiors for better product visibility.
- Illuminated alphanumeric selection keypad with 12 push buttons.
- Wide 3.5” TFT LCD customisable colour display.
- Spacious dispensing compartment for large products, with transparent window and lighting to highlight the delivered product.
- Damped “push” system for retrieving the dispensed products.
- In compliance with standard of access for disabled people.
- Standard coin-insertion and recovery.
Suitable for installing in high-traffic locations thanks to:
- Tempered low-emissivity insulated glass, protected by an 8 mm thick polycarbonate sheet with anti-abrasion treatment.
- Anti-vandalism coin insertion and recovery.
- Door opening with handle.
- 6 trays with 10 spirals, optional seventh tray.
- Food area.
- Easy configuration thanks to the dense adjustment of the guides – 7,5 mm vertical pitch.
- 2 bottle-can columns to increase the distribution capacity of drinks.
Alternatively, pre-cooling area to store products that are not in the distribution area.
- Backlit push buttons keypad and 3.5” graphic display.
- White cell interior for greater product visibility.
- Illuminated and transparent dispensing compartment that reassures the user about the safety and cleanliness of the recovery area.
- High number of selections and spiral types for a wide range of products, in order to meet all consumer requirements.
- 6 trays, 10 spirals.
- Supplied with a kit including 10 products holders and 1 bottle stop.
- Dispenser insulation made using a material with a high thermal insulation coefficient.
- Large window illuminated by white LED bars, and made with tempered glass, enabling the products to be displayed optimally.
- Window with anti-condensation resistance.
- Adjustable tray layout: 7.5 mm pitch between the fixing holes of the tray guides for a more flexible internal configuration.
- Anti-theft product delivery door.
- Products drop sensor.
- Versions with Electronics Tags for displaying prices, descriptions and promotions.
- ARIA XL is equiped with 1 side compartment for storage of products.